AnswerNet - Answer Net Answering Service
We hired AnswerNet to fulfill the following services: o Collect information from callers; o Provide quotes to callers; o Relay all information collected to Ideal Cleaning Services via text message and email.The agreed upon pricing plan was $170.00 per month with a $150 setup fee (see below mention of scripting fee) which included up to 200 calls.
Once the service had been evaluated, we were planning to upgrade to a larger plan due to a high volume of calls. As the owner of this company, I provided very detailed instructions on how the calls should be answered, provided specific pricing guidelines and spoke directly to the manager overseeing the operators before we went live. In addition, we paid a $150.00 scripting fee to set up customized scripting because AnswerNet considered the requested script overly complex and outside of normal offerings. (The finalized web script was not done with the drop-down menus as promised.) From the start of service, calls were poorly handled.
Customers were given incorrect quotes, information was omitted from text and email messages and approximately 80% of the messages were difficult to understand due to poor grammar and omitted details. I had to personally spend an unnecessary amount of time reaching out by telephone to the office manager and the office assistant (both were unresponsive to email) to fully understand the messages. This defeats the entire purpose of the service. Furthermore, the delay between getting a text message and the email version (which is a more detailed version of the information) was about 30-40 minutes.
This delay is not acceptable for my business and there is no reason for the delay to be so long. Due to poor customer service we loss a fair amount of prospects because by the time we got back to the client they had already hired another company. As a result of the substandard service, we received two negative online write-ups because AnswerNet had given customers incorrect quotes. This is absolutely unacceptable, as this is one of the core services AnswerNet had been hired to perform.
Because I felt that we were charged for services that were not being provided, about 12 days into service I personally reached out to AnswerNet and requested a refund of $150.00 due at the end of the month. I offered to continue services for the remainder of the month and to pay the remaining balance of $170. Instead, they offered us one month of free service, but since I had no confidence in the service being offered, I declined the offer.
Since the scripting we paid for was essentially disregarded (the script varied from message to message) I feel that the $150 refund is a fair request and would appreciate your consideration on the matter.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion..."
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "I went to the Piercing Pagoda in Geen Acres Mall (NY) a while ago to get my ears pierced (2nd whole). The lady seemed to know what she was doing..."
- "AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me..."
- "Look at this insane transcript with "Marie" from Barnes and Noble: You are now connected with Marie from BN.com Ron: Hi! I signed up for the Barnes & Noble Membership and ordered..."
- "Were looking to update our shabby looking kitchen (12 years old with usual wear and tear, discolouration and peeling cabinets x 3). Had a good check on the internet and..."
- "Ordered a Panzer DNA 200 Mod of ThinkVape. When it got here was so happy - but after 3 daysit broke. Gearbest offered me 20$ refund if I send it back..."
- "I was contacted on 12/26/2015 by a Dave Mettert from quicken loans telling me they could save me a lot of money by doing a refi, catch was he wanted..."