AnswerNet - Answer Net Answering Service
We hired AnswerNet to fulfill the following services: o Collect information from callers; o Provide quotes to callers; o Relay all information collected to Ideal Cleaning Services via text message and email.The agreed upon pricing plan was $170.00 per month with a $150 setup fee (see below mention of scripting fee) which included up to 200 calls.
Once the service had been evaluated, we were planning to upgrade to a larger plan due to a high volume of calls. As the owner of this company, I provided very detailed instructions on how the calls should be answered, provided specific pricing guidelines and spoke directly to the manager overseeing the operators before we went live. In addition, we paid a $150.00 scripting fee to set up customized scripting because AnswerNet considered the requested script overly complex and outside of normal offerings. (The finalized web script was not done with the drop-down menus as promised.) From the start of service, calls were poorly handled.
Customers were given incorrect quotes, information was omitted from text and email messages and approximately 80% of the messages were difficult to understand due to poor grammar and omitted details. I had to personally spend an unnecessary amount of time reaching out by telephone to the office manager and the office assistant (both were unresponsive to email) to fully understand the messages. This defeats the entire purpose of the service. Furthermore, the delay between getting a text message and the email version (which is a more detailed version of the information) was about 30-40 minutes.
This delay is not acceptable for my business and there is no reason for the delay to be so long. Due to poor customer service we loss a fair amount of prospects because by the time we got back to the client they had already hired another company. As a result of the substandard service, we received two negative online write-ups because AnswerNet had given customers incorrect quotes. This is absolutely unacceptable, as this is one of the core services AnswerNet had been hired to perform.
Because I felt that we were charged for services that were not being provided, about 12 days into service I personally reached out to AnswerNet and requested a refund of $150.00 due at the end of the month. I offered to continue services for the remainder of the month and to pay the remaining balance of $170. Instead, they offered us one month of free service, but since I had no confidence in the service being offered, I declined the offer.
Since the scripting we paid for was essentially disregarded (the script varied from message to message) I feel that the $150 refund is a fair request and would appreciate your consideration on the matter.117acad2 review #427678
You may also like
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "This company uses what is called an "evergreen clause" (the name says it all) so beware - very, very aware.Basically, after you pay your contract, they stick you with another..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "We purchased membership in October 2014. My family of 8 booked for the new resort in Jamaica in March. We read in a blog that it was not going to..."
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "I sold a PETE CONRAD autograph on eBay. To those who do not know who Pete Conrad is, he was the third man to walk on the moon. ..."