AnswerNet - Answer Net Answering Service
We hired AnswerNet to fulfill the following services: o Collect information from callers; o Provide quotes to callers; o Relay all information collected to Ideal Cleaning Services via text message and email.The agreed upon pricing plan was $170.00 per month with a $150 setup fee (see below mention of scripting fee) which included up to 200 calls.
Once the service had been evaluated, we were planning to upgrade to a larger plan due to a high volume of calls. As the owner of this company, I provided very detailed instructions on how the calls should be answered, provided specific pricing guidelines and spoke directly to the manager overseeing the operators before we went live. In addition, we paid a $150.00 scripting fee to set up customized scripting because AnswerNet considered the requested script overly complex and outside of normal offerings. (The finalized web script was not done with the drop-down menus as promised.) From the start of service, calls were poorly handled.
Customers were given incorrect quotes, information was omitted from text and email messages and approximately 80% of the messages were difficult to understand due to poor grammar and omitted details. I had to personally spend an unnecessary amount of time reaching out by telephone to the office manager and the office assistant (both were unresponsive to email) to fully understand the messages. This defeats the entire purpose of the service. Furthermore, the delay between getting a text message and the email version (which is a more detailed version of the information) was about 30-40 minutes.
This delay is not acceptable for my business and there is no reason for the delay to be so long. Due to poor customer service we loss a fair amount of prospects because by the time we got back to the client they had already hired another company. As a result of the substandard service, we received two negative online write-ups because AnswerNet had given customers incorrect quotes. This is absolutely unacceptable, as this is one of the core services AnswerNet had been hired to perform.
Because I felt that we were charged for services that were not being provided, about 12 days into service I personally reached out to AnswerNet and requested a refund of $150.00 due at the end of the month. I offered to continue services for the remainder of the month and to pay the remaining balance of $170. Instead, they offered us one month of free service, but since I had no confidence in the service being offered, I declined the offer.
Since the scripting we paid for was essentially disregarded (the script varied from message to message) I feel that the $150 refund is a fair request and would appreciate your consideration on the matter.f01d0d1 review #427678
You may also like
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..."
- "The Better Business Bureau which has now been given the name "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers". They do not read nor care about anything you say when you complain about a business..."
- "These companies offer you a free 30 day supply of Vitalie Anti-Aging Treatment and Lumalift Wrinkle Reducer for just the cost of shipping of $8.92. This is a scam..."
- "I BUY SALADS AT YOUR CARL'S JR. OFF HWY 79 IN TEMECULA CA. I AM REALLY DISAPPOINTED HOW THEY COULD SELL THERE SALADS WITH MISSING ITEMS AND YELLOW LETTUCE....WE..."
- "The following is a copy of my review/complaint to "From You Flowers." My first comments disappeared before I could submit them. So, I will do it again. I ordered the "Sugar &..."
- "Laura Shaw according to her web site wants you to believe her dogs live in paradise. What she fails to do is show you how they really live. Enclosed is..."
- "My boyfriend ordered 2 about 3 weeks ago. He sued western union for the payment . I later saw all the awful reviews and told him what I..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."