AnswerNet - Answer Net Answering Service
We hired AnswerNet to fulfill the following services: o Collect information from callers; o Provide quotes to callers; o Relay all information collected to Ideal Cleaning Services via text message and email.The agreed upon pricing plan was $170.00 per month with a $150 setup fee (see below mention of scripting fee) which included up to 200 calls.
Once the service had been evaluated, we were planning to upgrade to a larger plan due to a high volume of calls. As the owner of this company, I provided very detailed instructions on how the calls should be answered, provided specific pricing guidelines and spoke directly to the manager overseeing the operators before we went live. In addition, we paid a $150.00 scripting fee to set up customized scripting because AnswerNet considered the requested script overly complex and outside of normal offerings. (The finalized web script was not done with the drop-down menus as promised.) From the start of service, calls were poorly handled.
Customers were given incorrect quotes, information was omitted from text and email messages and approximately 80% of the messages were difficult to understand due to poor grammar and omitted details. I had to personally spend an unnecessary amount of time reaching out by telephone to the office manager and the office assistant (both were unresponsive to email) to fully understand the messages. This defeats the entire purpose of the service. Furthermore, the delay between getting a text message and the email version (which is a more detailed version of the information) was about 30-40 minutes.
This delay is not acceptable for my business and there is no reason for the delay to be so long. Due to poor customer service we loss a fair amount of prospects because by the time we got back to the client they had already hired another company. As a result of the substandard service, we received two negative online write-ups because AnswerNet had given customers incorrect quotes. This is absolutely unacceptable, as this is one of the core services AnswerNet had been hired to perform.
Because I felt that we were charged for services that were not being provided, about 12 days into service I personally reached out to AnswerNet and requested a refund of $150.00 due at the end of the month. I offered to continue services for the remainder of the month and to pay the remaining balance of $170. Instead, they offered us one month of free service, but since I had no confidence in the service being offered, I declined the offer.
Since the scripting we paid for was essentially disregarded (the script varied from message to message) I feel that the $150 refund is a fair request and would appreciate your consideration on the matter.review #427678
You may also like
- "The Better Business Bureau which has now been given the name "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers". They do not read nor care about anything you say when you complain about a business..."
- "This company uses what is called an "evergreen clause" (the name says it all) so beware - very, very aware.Basically, after you pay your contract, they stick you with another..."
- "Just wanted everyone that reads Jenna Hills Lies to see the pictures of the bridal bouquet package that she ordered and is trying to tell you that was crappy. If..."
- "Horrible internet, horrible company and even a horrible owner. I have called support who is always unable to address the issue but claims they will be routing the call..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "IF ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY DONNA GRAZIANO OR ANTHONY PASCARELLA OF AGELESS RX, OR IF YOU ARE OWED MONEY, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: [email protected] WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING WITH INVESTIGATORS..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "I ordered my chicken noodle soup to go and found a dead fly floating in it. I am beyond disgusted!!!! I called Panera Bread and after being on hold for..."
- "I go to the Jack in the Box on Montrose just about every morning but the service and food are just a day to day you might get great tacos..."