AnswerNet - Answer Net Answering Service
We hired AnswerNet to fulfill the following services: o Collect information from callers; o Provide quotes to callers; o Relay all information collected to Ideal Cleaning Services via text message and email.The agreed upon pricing plan was $170.00 per month with a $150 setup fee (see below mention of scripting fee) which included up to 200 calls.
Once the service had been evaluated, we were planning to upgrade to a larger plan due to a high volume of calls. As the owner of this company, I provided very detailed instructions on how the calls should be answered, provided specific pricing guidelines and spoke directly to the manager overseeing the operators before we went live. In addition, we paid a $150.00 scripting fee to set up customized scripting because AnswerNet considered the requested script overly complex and outside of normal offerings. (The finalized web script was not done with the drop-down menus as promised.) From the start of service, calls were poorly handled.
Customers were given incorrect quotes, information was omitted from text and email messages and approximately 80% of the messages were difficult to understand due to poor grammar and omitted details. I had to personally spend an unnecessary amount of time reaching out by telephone to the office manager and the office assistant (both were unresponsive to email) to fully understand the messages. This defeats the entire purpose of the service. Furthermore, the delay between getting a text message and the email version (which is a more detailed version of the information) was about 30-40 minutes.
This delay is not acceptable for my business and there is no reason for the delay to be so long. Due to poor customer service we loss a fair amount of prospects because by the time we got back to the client they had already hired another company. As a result of the substandard service, we received two negative online write-ups because AnswerNet had given customers incorrect quotes. This is absolutely unacceptable, as this is one of the core services AnswerNet had been hired to perform.
Because I felt that we were charged for services that were not being provided, about 12 days into service I personally reached out to AnswerNet and requested a refund of $150.00 due at the end of the month. I offered to continue services for the remainder of the month and to pay the remaining balance of $170. Instead, they offered us one month of free service, but since I had no confidence in the service being offered, I declined the offer.
Since the scripting we paid for was essentially disregarded (the script varied from message to message) I feel that the $150 refund is a fair request and would appreciate your consideration on the matter.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Just wanted everyone that reads Jenna Hills Lies to see the pictures of the bridal bouquet package that she ordered and is trying to tell you that was crappy. If..."
- "The real meaning of The Better Business Bureau is "BANDITS BLOCKADE BARBARIANISM" that is what the BBB really stands for. They do nothing but waste your time. They can't read..."
- "he lives in washingtn, dc he goes around on chatlines, facebook, twitter and other social networks looking for women. he doesnt usse a condom. heâ€™s going aroung leaving a trail..."
- "I purchased an ikea pax unit and urban express assembled it on October 9th. They sent two bumbling kids who had no clue what they were doing. The..."
- "I bought a Magic Chef microwave oven in Fingerhut for $149.00 at the beginning of May 2014. After paying a required $30.00 dollars to open the credit account with..."
- "I was still in the process organizing my living room when my sofa was delivered. I subsequently noticed that there was a small damaged spot on the back of the..."
- "I bought a Freedom Stick 250u on Listia for 82,100 credits. I was suspicious of the auction from the very beginning. ALWAYS TRUST YOURSELF WHEN YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE GUT..."
- "I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later. First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."