3.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I was a customer at answernet for 4 years and was very satisfied the first 3.Then the person in charge (Loertta) retired and a new person came on board.

This is an example of where one person can make a great service go completely wrong. The new manager is Alfonso Martinez and has no business managing anything. Instead of addressing and resolving an issue as a good manager, he's done nothing but made it worse. I had a complaint about my december bill, as it was 3 times higher than my previous december bill which made no sense.

I asked him for detailed reporting for find out more and have yet to receive anything from him, and this is end of April now. One time he responds to one of my emails and says he sent me all the reports, which did not happen. I asked for the report again last month and still nothing. Not one time has he called or reached out to me to make sure I've received it or try to resolve the issue.

They also continue to bill be even thought I've already cancelled the service. My $350 a month bill now has accumulated to close to $2800. My guess is we'll end up in court as I don't plan on paying them.

My suggestion to you is avoid answernet.I realize its just this one bad manager, but a company that does not recognize they have such employees in charge is probably not run well.

Review about: Answernet Manager.

Reason of review: bad local (stockton) management. poor communications..

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: someone other that Alfonso to contact me and resolve this issues once and for all..

I didn't like: Poor management.

Had an Experience with AnswerNet?

Comments